VLT® Low Harmonic Drive
The first solution to combine an active filter and a drive in one package
The VLT® LHD continuously regulates harmonic suppression according to the load and grid conditions without affecting the connected motor. The total harmonic current distortion is reduced to less then 3% on grids with balanced mains, a minimum pre-distortion to less than 5% on grids with high harmonic distortion and 2% phase unbalance. The VLT® Low Harmonic Drive meets all present harmonic standards and recommendations.
The VLT® Low Harmonic Drive continuously regulates harmonic suppression according to the load and grid conditions without affecting the connected motor.
380 – 480 VAC 50 – 60 Hz
IP 21/NEMA 1
IP 54/NEMA 12
The following options are available:
- RFI filters
- Mains shielding
- Feedback and I/O options
- Fieldbus options
- dV/dt filters
- Sine wave filters
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10 offers advanced programming functionality for all Danfoss drive products, greatly reducing programming and set-up time.
- MCT 10 Basic allows access to a finite number of drives with limited functionality.
- The advanced edition, offering a higher level of functionality, is available from your Danfoss sales partner.
With VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 31, you can determine whether harmonics will be an issue in your installation when drives are added.
MCT 31 estimates the benefits of adding various harmonic mitigation solutions from the Danfoss product portfolio and calculates system harmonic distortion. Furthermore the software provides quick indication of whether the installation complies with the most recognised harmonic norms and recommendations.
- Unique features such as sleep mode and back channel cooling offers unmatched energy efficiency for Low Harmonic Drives
- The VLT® Low harmonic drive requires the same set-up and installation as a standard VLT® drive and out of the box it ensures optimum harmonic performance
- The VLT® Low harmonic drive has the same modular build-up as our standard high power drives and shares similar features: Built-in RFI filters, coated PCB and user-friendly programming
Sorry, currently do not have any product specifications
Sorry, currently do not have any video uploaded.
Sorry, currently do not have any file for download.